How to use
Channel Page Guide
- When you are watching any channel.
- Push the Ok button on your remote control. This will bring up the channel page menu.
- On the left is the categories. I recommend you leave it on all.
- Move the hightlighted cursor to the channels (3 column rows). You can move up, dow, and side to side on the channels.
- Pick the channel you want to watch and click on the ok button. You should be watch that channel you clicked on.
- Repeat the steps if you want to pick another channel.
Firestick - to move the Got TV app to the front Home page
- On the remote Hold down the house button until the shortcut menu screen appears.
- Select the apps icon (it will be highlighted in yellow if you have it selected ). Then click the middle circle button.
- Move/highlight to the Soplayer app (the pink app with the Flag or P symbol).
- On the remote post the button with the 3 lines.
- Take the option to Move To Front.
Do the same steps for the Downloader, and Filelinked program.